Thursday, February 12, 2009

Haleigh Cummings

It's difficult to write about this little girl.

I pray to God that this young child is safe. Another little girl missing.

What is it about Florida? Pilar Rodriguez, Carlie Brucia, Jessica Lunsford, Coral Rose Fullwood, Caylee Anthony, and I'm sure there are others that I'm missing.


In any case, it's hard to wrap my mind around this. I couldn't even read about Caylee Anthony.

And now Haleigh Cummings.

It all just hits too close to home. It brings back so many emotions.

I weep inside for this family and for this young child.

I weep inside for Denise.

I just don't understand. My brain simply can't take it in how terrible this world can be.

What are we animals?

Oh, Denise. If this child is with you, hold her tight and wrap your arms around her.