Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More speculation about Haleigh Cummings

Mark came home tonight telling me about a sports radio talk show he listens to on a regular basis. And the two men were speculating some not so nice things. I don't know if they are right in their speculations or wrong.

They were speculating about Haleigh's mom. They were speculating about Haleigh's dad. They were speculating about the girlfriend. They were speculating as to why police weren't looking into this family.

I submit to you that the police are looking into this family.

At least I hope so.

But still.... WE DON'T KNOW BEANS RIGHT NOW!!!

Gosh, I dread what's going on or what has happened to this little girl.

What have we come to as people? Are we animals preying on our young?

What in the world is going on? I just don't get it.

I can't stop crying. Sorry. Bad enough and heartbreaking enough to consider strangers doing something horrific to this little girl. But to think that someone in her only family could do something to her........ it should be ludicrous. Sadly, it's not so ludicrous. Nothing could shock me now.

But I still think it's wrong to judge people without knowing all the facts.

Sorry.