Friday, February 20, 2009

Haleigh Cummings and family

I can't get this family out of my mind. This family is under an unbelievable amount of strain.

Pray they stay strong and focused.

Pray they don't let their anger take over their senses and that they maintain a united front.

Pray they lean on each other and the police as much as possible.

Pray they don't let the speculators get to them. Those people don't have a clue as to what this family is going through.

Pray they find the S. O. B. who has taken this little girl. Whether the person be male of female to inflict this kind of pain on a child and her family he/she has to be evil. Sadly it could be more than one person.

Deep breath.

I must be healing. For a long time after we lost Denise I wasn't able to let other people's pain in. I was oblivious to the world around me. I'm still pretty oblivious but apparently not as oblivious as I was. I couldn't handle any more additional pain at the time.

Now, I just get so angry at people. I wasn't able to follow the Caylee Anthony story while Caylee was missing. I couldn't wrap my mind around it. I wasn't angry then. I was oblivious and numb. When people were speculating about the mother Casey, I blocked it out and stayed away from it. That story was so bazaar. Still is. I could feel myself getting angry with that family and that was wrong. We still don't know the whole story and until we do, I'm going to continue to do my best to not judge them. I simply don't understand them. It's so so terrible what they are going through.

I'm just heartbroken for the Cummings family. Their lives (they probably don't realize it yet) are now changed irrevocably forever.

Major sigh. It just saddens me.

Dear Denise, if Haleigh is with you, please rock her! But then if she's up there, you probably already are. Miss you, Denise.