Friday, April 10, 2009

Google Alerts I just don't understand them

Just a minute ago I received this "google alert" for Denise Amber Lee:

Are Botched 911 Calls to Blame for Denise Lee's Death?

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5427068&page=1

It's the ABC Primetime story aired last July 2008.

Why would they send an alert now?

In any case, I thought "well, heck" I might as well blog about it for anyone new to Denise's story or for those who haven't seen it. It focuses on many of the things that went wrong.

I think this is the story that mentions the eyewitnesses who saw the kidnapping but didn't call 9-1-1. What's up with people like that? They thought it was a "domestic dispute". Huh? So, that's okay? Whatever. Denise is dead because people are, for lack of a better word, stupid.

sigh

I've been reading a lot about PTSD. That explains a lot of our anger. We're in what seems to be a perpetual "fight or flight" mode. We're mostly "fight".

Much love and peace tonight. I wish I had a picture of Denise in her green Easter dress she wore in 2007. She was pregnant and glowing carrying Adam. She was so beautiful. What a sweetie.