Monday, January 26, 2009

Last night's post

On reading it this morning, it appears that I was and still am feeling sorry for myself and my family. Last night wasn't an easy one for me. I thought about deleting the post as it's so depressing but I've now thought otherwise. Part of the purpose of this blog is to help other homicide survivors and if the post in any way echoes any of their feelings, then I choose to leave it as it stands so that they do not feel alone. It does NOT bring comfort knowing others suffer and share the same pain but it may bring comfort to others knowing they are NOT going crazy. That it's the situation that is crazy and not us.

FWIW, I'm not much better this morning. Actually I feel worse. I feel hungover even though I didn't have any alcohol last night. I think I had too much sleep. My eyes are all puffy this morning and my head is cloudy. I had nightmares again but they weren't violent. They were confusing.

The anger has dissipated some. And that is always a good thing.