Friday, June 26, 2009

I just wanna cry

I've been on the verge of tears on and off all friggin' day. (Excuse the word friggin' but....)

I don't know if it's the upcoming trial? I don't know if it's because the cookbook is almost done? I'm rather sad about the cookbook being finished. I truly enjoyed working on it and creating it. I felt like I was giving Denise something and helping to keep her spirit alive. I don't know if it's my worry over Nathan and the boys? I don't know if it's my worry over work? I don't know if it's menopause.

I think the hurricane grief chart in my other blog describes my feelings perfectly. I feel as if I'm in the eye of a gigantic hurricane with various problems just flying haphazardly around me. I try and reach out to grab one and try and fix it if not at least help it and there it goes flying away from me.

Ugh!

Sorry.