Thursday, March 12, 2009

Internet access is back and we're all moved in

I'll blog more when I can. I just finished blogging in the other blog and I'm emotionally spent. But for now we're moved in. Everything is topsy turvy. We're in an emotional lala land!

Other news

We're going to Washington DC! Nathan, Mark, Sean Lowery and David Garofalo (City of North Port commissioner) will be representing the Denise Amber Lee Foundation. I'm going to try and sit in on meetings if it's not too many people. I'm pretty sure we are meeting with the head of NENA and other 9-1-1 industry peoples. I'm not sure what it's all about so I'll have to expand on that later. Mark is anxious to meet with people from the Center of Missing and Exploited Children. It seems they have 9-1-1 operators trained specifically for missing kids! That sounds very interesting. It's all exciting.

I just know Denise would be proud of how hard Nathan and Mark are working on all this. It's not easy. They're both missing a lot of work. And it takes Nathan's time away from the boys.

But! We believe it will all be worth it. We love you, Denise. And miss you more and more everyday. Noah was mssing you last night especially more than usual. I don't know why. While we were moving I came across some more pictures of you. Those are always a treasure to find. I still can't find that blue frame you made me for Christmas. I don't know where it is and it's driving me crazy. I took a picture out of it that Nathan wanted but now I can't find the frame. I love you sweetheart.