Sunday, March 22, 2009

I really do have to slow down

My blood pressure the last couple of days has been very high. Friday I just knew it was high. I have some blurred vision and I just don't feel right. I have a blood pressure machine therefore I took it when I got home. It was 187/97. I've taken it off and on since Friday and it's up and down.

I just don't feel right.

After reading what I blogged this morning and I'm not sure if I've repeated myself or not. I did add a new sidebar that gives 9-1-1 cell phone tips. I like that. It makes me feel as if I'm doing something positive.

I should probably help with the boys more today but I just can't. That saddens me.

sigh

Doctors tomorrow, I guess. Everything is starting to take it's toll.

double sigh

If only I was 10 years younger.

triple sigh

sorry for the mood:o) I'll get out of it.